1. This is a DIY embroidery tool kit, you need to do your own embroidery.
2. If you purchased a 14ct cross stitch, use 2 strands to work.
3. If you purchased a 11ct cross stitch, use 3 strands to work.
4. Printed fabric (for example: 14CT Printed Cloth and 14CT Stamped Product), the pattern has been printed on the canvas,
so the canvas can not touch the water before the embroidery is completed, otherwise the printed part will disappear.
5. White fabric (for example: 14CT White Cloth and 14CT Counted Product), the canvas is white, there is no printed pattern on the canvas,
and the embroidery can be performed according to the drawings.
6. After finishing the work, put the fabric into the water for half an hour, let it dry, and then you can make a frame for it.
7. The cross stitch embroidery set is handmade. You can hang it in the living room, study, kitchen, bedroom, etc.
It can also be used as a gift to your family and friends to express your love for them.
8. Pictures and descriptions are for reference only, please refer to the actual product.
The color on the printed cloth is different from the actual one. Because there are many similar colors on the pattern, in order to better distinguish the colors,
we choose the larger color blocks and symbols to replace the similar colors pattern. After the work is finished, you only need to put the canvas in the water for 1-2 hours,
the printed pattern on the canvas will disappear, and finally get a cross stitch work with the same actual pattern.